[DL] Demo program

 >Is there still a demo Organization sanctioned by PEG (which i guess means
 >Shane)?  If not, are there any plans to start one again?  A friend of mine
 >and i would be happy to help organize that, and run it for The Coastal Bend
 >(Texas).

There was plans to bring it back - but there never was enough staff to be
able to handle it right.

Though - if you want to mosey on down to the local game store and setup a
demo adventure, I don't think anyone would object.

A lot of stores allow ongoing games to be played - if your game store owner
if obliging, you might want to consider moving your weekly game to the
store.  If you don't have a game, starting one and holding it at the store
would also be good "subliminal" advertising.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Bureaucrat, n.: