[DL] Re: Donations [shane]

Reading through the digest last night, I came up with
an idea that might work as far as donations go.
Rather than a direct donation, I thought a "pre-pay"
system on new Deadlands and Hell on Earth books might
do the trick.  Basically, we, the drooling fans, cough
up some money up front to Pinnacle, and then get the
new books as they come out, like a paid subscription
service.  With this system, everybody wins.

I don't know if something like this would work out,
but it seems reasonable to me.  Just a thought...

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>