Re: [DL] A Clockwork Orange

In a message dated 1/13/01 5:55:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bflory@frontiernet.net writes:

Honestly, this sounds like something that would work best in a Back East
game.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                 -Winston Churchill

I think it would work quite well in a western setting, perhaps with a little
tweaking.  Cross the droogs with say, the Roy O'Bannon Gang from Shanghai
Noon and viola, Deadlands magic.  As a side note, I suggest everyone show
Shanghai noon to their posse if you can, it highlights the beauty of the
western landscapes very well,  besides being d*mned funny.

Marshall James McCoy