Re: [DL] Donation

At 12:50 AM 1/13/2001 -0600, Mike wrote:
>But what about "Back East: The South"? ;]

	I am told it is out of print; probably to remain so.

	It was available from Cybergames in the piracy-friendly/printer-ink
unfriendly .pdf format, but since I would not so much as (metaphorically
speaking) urinate on CG were it ablaze, I cannot in good conscience urge
anyone to purchase it thusly.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God