Re: [DL] Donation

Greetings all,
	While I am not Shane (nor even so much as the Anti-Shane), nor am I one to
discourage such a supremely generous act as literally handing your money
over to PEG, let us please consider two things first.
	1) Mr. Hensley himself posted earlier today the best way to help is to buy
as much PEG stuff as your plastic will carry once the new on-line store is up.
	2) Doing so takes merchandise off PEG's hands....merchandise which will
incur a tax assessment very, very soon; one which PEG will be liable for.

	So rather than an actual cash donation, help Shane beat the taxman *and*
treat yourself to some great PEG product (like *Tales o' Terror: 1877*,
just to pick a book at random:-) ).

	If you'll all please excuse me, I'm due for another round of dancing
around the house yelling "WHOOO!", now that *Dead Presidents* is going to
be an honest-to-Shane book (the way God intended;-) ).

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God