Re: [DL] The Big News

Well, I'm definitely throwing a huge game this Sunday in celebration.  I, for
one, have faith the PEG will be able to pull itself up by the bootstraps.
 Hell, how could it not what with the Legion of Rabid Fans and all (my
fiancee cleared my to buy $100 worth of stuff, I love you Melissa). Shane I
think the right thing was done here for PEG and your fans will stand behind
you to the end, may it be long in the coming.

Marshall James "Your my hero Ferris Bueler" McCoy