Re: [DL] Best Ways to Help

<Snip>
> What I'm thinking we CAN do is really simple. Plug the line. Run demos in
> stores. Go to that local con you'd never look twice at and run an
adventure
> (we've got a con here that I've generally avoided and I'm going to see if
> can run an event there). There is a ton of free stuff on the web you can
take
> with you and run ("Ticked Off" is probably a great one to start with. I
think
> it's on Doc Nukem's site, but, as usual, I don't have the URL
> handy...somebody does, though, I bet), or, failing that, do one of the
Dime
> Novels as a one off, then tell them there's fiction in there to explain
what
> happens that they didn't see on screen.

Ditto.  That's why I offered to help organize a demo team again.  : )  I've
got a couple folks who are willing to help me with that.  and for those of
you who remember that post, We're not asking for anything really, just
offering to help without burdening Shane anymore than he must already be.
 : )
I did mention perks, but notice no where did i mention discounts or
exclusives, or anysuch thing.  I mentioned early releasal OPPORTUNITIES for
demo teams, and opportunities for playtesting.