RE: [DL] OT: Power Macintosh Cube

>>In case of the latter, is there enough room under the cube to fit this
adapter, given the way Apple has laid it out?<<

   We got a Cube at work (the college paper) and out old 21" monitor does
not work with it. With our G3s, the monitor drew power from from the back
of the CPU through a "reverse" connector type thing. With the Cube, the
monitor gets its power some other way (can't remember just how). So you
might want to really investigate further before you get on board.
   Otherwise, the Cube is pretty cool.

              Seanchai

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic
pictures." - George W. Bush, President elect and Time magazine's Person of
the Year