Re: [DL] OT: Power Macintosh Cube

In a message dated 1/14/2001 8:02:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
coburn@sympatico.ca writes:

<< I have a perfectly serviceable Apple MultipleScan 1705 monitor which I
 intend to keep if I get a Cube, and would like to know if the video adapter
 (listed as VGA) will support the old Apple display connectors, or if I would
 need a Mac to PC monitor converter. >>

Converter needed.

<< In case of the latter, is there enough room under the cube to fit this
 adapter, given the way Apple has laid it out? >>

inch and a half space approx that is. And i am trying to recall if you can
hook the old style monitors up to a Cube. I could check tomorrow if I
remember to. Course you could just do yourself a favor and get a real
computer and get a PC instead. Just funny how a computer like that drops
$1000 in less than six months eh? :-)

Grimm