RE: [DL] OT: Power Macintosh Cube

>>Well, that's true, but the monitor can draw it's power from a wall
connector just as easily (you just need to get a different power cable).
It's the connector for the monitor I am wondering about; is it the
old-style
Macintosh connection (wider than a PC connection, though I don't remember
how many pins offhand) or the narrower, PC-style connector that is used in
Apple's laptops as well.<<

   What I can tell you about that is this: It came with an adapter. Don't
know if its the kind of adapter you need.

              Seanchai

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic
pictures." - George W. Bush, President elect and Time magazine's Person of
the Year