[DL] speed loading question, etc.

newbie warning...

I understand the concept of speed-loading/using speed-load cylinders, etc.
A question: If it becomes necessary, how might one (in game terms - # of
actions, etc.) reload a speed-load cylinder?

Thanks,

Ricky

P.S.  For the computer gurus out there - i've converted my MSN mail from
web-based to pop3 so that i can use outlook express.  OE will receive my
messages and send them.  However, some are not getting to their
destinations.  Mainly, my messages sent from OE to the list are not being
received.  I have to go to hotmail.com to assure that messages get where
they are supposed to go. ???