[DL] AOL & HTML {ot, but relevant}

Hey, y'all--

I just contacted an AOL rep who told me how to turn off HTML formatting. If anyone would like this information forwarded to them, contact me privately and I'd be happy to share.

I apologize for the HTML nightmare Marshal James & I may have inadvertantly foisted upon the population at large. Now that we know how to correct it, it won't happen again.

Thanks!

Melissa

==
Melissa
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/savannah/index.html
--------
Chaos, panic, and disorder-- my work here is done.

Get your own LocalGenius.com email addresses.  It's Fun!  It's Free!
Go to---> http://www.localgenius.com