RE: [DL] first adventure/campaign

I've played AD&D with 2 players, DM, and Me.  We would do small adventures,
usually based around a thieving campaign.  Sometimes I'd play the only
character, and some times we'd each run 2 characters, while he was DM'ing.
We've been successful at separating DM knowledge from Player Knowledge.  We
even found that smaller groups can be more productive.  Most larger groups
that we've played with break down into a social event, which is usually
because the players aren't as serious.

With 2 Players, you'll have to make up your own smaller adventures because
most are geared for a larger number of players, but I think it will be a
better way to learn the game, and prepare you for a larger group down the
road.

--Joel