Re: [DL] Help with his time... [ALLAN]

 >Someone (why does Allan looks like the best choice to me?) could just
 >summarize the queries, so that only one e-mail tells Shane about the good
 >ideas we have, the questions we all ask, and so on.

Well - because it really doesn't save any time.  I could summarize them -
but then all I would do is send them off as an email.

The best thing is to just watch what you put in the subject line - if the
thread no longer requires Shane's attention, or if the topic has wandered
off, then remove Shane's name from the headers.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Everyone's very busy, though not exactly working.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke