[DL] Help with his time... [ALLAN]

For any message intended to Shane, I think that for the next few weeks, we
should all be carefull to send the message not directly to Shane, or even to
the list with his name in the subject.

The reasons are :

* He won't be able to answer every single one of us
* He likes the support, but will not read every single message just now

Someone (why does Allan looks like the best choice to me?) could just
summarize the queries, so that only one e-mail tells Shane about the good
ideas we have, the questions we all ask, and so on.

At least, this is my opinion.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name