Re: [DL] Ordering? (Allan)

 >Sam de Smith wrote
 > I'm all for ordering direct from you guys - and it's great to hear you're
 > back on your own two feet - but what's the situation for delivery abroad
 > (eg, I'm in the UK).

No clue as to what the new situation will be. I suspect that it will be the
same as the old PEG site - they used a fairly expensive, but guaranteed,
option to ship overseas.

$100 = $25
$100-$199 = $15
$200+ = free

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
                 -Albert Einstein