Re: [DL] Ordering? (Allan)

Allan I'm using you as a main point of contact with PEG as per
Vincent V's suggestion - hope you don't mind.

Sam de Smith wrote
> I'm all for ordering direct from you guys - and it's great to hear you're
> back on your own two feet - but what's the situation for delivery abroad
> (eg, I'm in the UK).

I don't know anything officially (not having ordered from PEG
before - however planning to change that soon), however from
my dim and hazy memory I recall Brian Leybourne mentioning
ordering from PEG, so if it can reach a backwater such as NZ,
the UK should be ok :-)

Are there any plans for PEG to take advance orders on stuff that is
going to the printers - ie Black Circle and Dead Presidents?

Actually I couldn't see the Collegium listed in the online store
is it available for order?

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is