[DL] GURPS DEADLANDS

January 16, 2001: Deadlands Delay
GURPS Deadlands, which had been scheduled for a March release, will be
delayed indefinitely. This will be the first in a series of GURPS
Deadlands books, and we want to start the series on a high note; it's a
great background. However, the current draft still needs too much work
for a March release . . . and rather than push the schedule back a
month and risk still not having the book we want, we're pulling the
title entirely, and will re-schedule when we have a new draft. We will
probably restart the playtest process. Sorry about that . . .
-- Steve Jackson

Straight from the www.sjgames.com website. Seems those folks just CAN'T
HANDLE using cards with a RPG. D6 reliance is the only thing I can
stand about my favorite RPG system.

:(

-Tony

=====