[DL] Mage Knight [OT] (was: The Big News)

<snip>
> Like they're really losing money from me now that they carry
> Mage Knight
> ;]

And now for something complete different...

A question for any of you who are into this big time and know what figs are
available.

Our GM/Marshal/Keeper has started a D&D3rdaddiction campaign and since he
got into Mage Knight big time he's discovered the joys of butcher paper
maps.  My question is do any of the currently released sets have a monk-type
(or looking) figure?

TIA
Jim H.