Re: [DL] Donation{Shane}

In a message dated 1/12/2001 9:21:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no writes:

I've got a (IMHO) better idea: Signed books. I'd pay a bit extra for a book
signed by Shane, I guess others would too. We gives Shane a gift, and we get
a little something back....

Hey, I feel better about that than donations, but I couldn't charge for my
lousy autograph either. I'll come up with some sort of premium
soon--something to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of DL. Then I'll raid
your wallets. ;)

I'll be back with some more announcements real soon . . .little hectic here.
. . ;)

But oh so happy.

Shane