[DL] Specific Nature Spirits.

Howdy folks. I've got what I think is an interesting question. A while back, the question was posed as to whether or not hucksters can summon specific manitou to do their bidding. Everyone on the list came up with suitable possibilities. So my question is an extension of that-- if there are specific manitous out there, are there more powerful nature spirits that the shamans can call? Say, for instance, the spirit of an ancient redwood in California, or a water spirit related to the mighty Mississippi. If so, what would their special powers and restrictions be? I'm sure you'd need more appeasement points to summon them, but would you also have to have gone to the location they represent in the real world? I'd love to get y'all's input on this.

Marshall James "I've got a prairie tick in my left ear" McCoy