RE: [DL] Specific Nature Spirits.

I've been working on something along those lines, a Nature Spirit called the
White Horse. It always appears from out of sight (out from a rock
outcropping, in from the distance, around the corner, etc.) in order to aid
the innocent (or those who aid/have aided horses) or punish the guilty (or
those who are cruel to horses). It leads lost parties to safety, away from
danger, to water, etc. It has also led the guilty to their deaths by seeming
to run as they follow, then leading them to quicksand or a fall. The White
Horse can stand on any substance (including air) as though it was solid
ground.

It never directly interacts with anyone who encounters it (maybe a Shaman
could call upon it, though, I haven't gone that far with it), instead
allowing the person's own natural instincts to lead them to their safety or
death. Just a little something weird/supernatural for the Marshal to use in
their campaign.

BTW, I like the ideas for specific Spirits you put forth in your original
post.

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://members.home.net/wangenstein/ether.htm

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com