[DL] Correction to the Australian DL demo

All-right you near-Kiwi's  :)  I just saw a correction to the posted time.

From: Jyan Craig DeLaMotte <delamotte@optushome.com.au>
Newsgroups: aus.games.roleplay
Subject: Re: Deadlands RPG demo game on this Saturday

sorry to amend this, but I made a mistake.
the date of the deadlands game is saturday the 27th of january.
If you aren't at Cancon or Arcanacon, then please come along :)

Jyan Craig DeLaMotte wrote:

 > To encourage customers to play a more diverse range of games (ie:
 > something other than D&D:), once a month we have a gamemaster come into
 > the store and run a couple of adventures. It is always a system that is
 > is underpromoted, and has quirky or innovative design features. The
 > gamemaster is usually someone who gm's the game regularly as well.
 > Late December saw Unknown Armies debut, and it was immensely enjoyed by
 > people who haven't even roleplayed before!
 > This month, Deadlands is the featured game. For those who know little
 > about it, it's a adventure horror game set in the "weird wild west". You
 > really have to play it to get a handle on the game.
 > So, if you live in Sydney, and want to play a different game for once,
 > come and visit our store this Saturday, 20th of January, from midday.
 > You don't need to know the system, or have a character already done. All
 > Deadlands stuff is 25% off on the day as well, if you are keen to
 > collect a book you don't already have.
 >
 > Location: Games Paradise 343-357 Pitt St Sydney
 > Phone: 02 9267 2069

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
                 -Will Rogers