Re: [DL] Mad Scientists

let me say mad scientist are my favorite class. as to constructions time in session, have him work on it at night or during travel like natawatha said. my MS designed both his blueprint that way, and they were for small things. for bigger thing though yes work on it inbetween session. also natwatha i right again about the new table. while i find it more deadly do to a clockwork grenade and a gremlin in it challenging me. but yes the maddies should not go mental as fast. hope that help to some degree.