[DL] Website Update

While I'm still here, I'd like to take the opportunity to announce that our
website has finally been updated, although our last session's writeup is not
there yet -which is understandable, given that I haven't written it yet ;-)

Otherwise, lots of nifty things to see. Ross has been sliding down the
slippery slope to pure evil, so interested readers will be rewarded for
their visit.

G'night,

Daphné
--
You're not the Antichrist. You're just a malcontent who can spell.

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/