RE: [DL] Webrings

>>Oh, and I guess I'll throw the doors open to suggestions from anyone with
a nifty idea what to call it (now that two really good ones have already
been taken)?  I'm thinking the Webring With No Name, and surely you can do
better than that!<<

   Here are some pointed (but hopefully not *too* pointed) suggestions:

5. The Little Company That Wouldn't Die Webring
4. The Lookin' Fer a Buyer - Again! Webring
3. The Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire Webring
2. The Vocal Friends of Shane Webring
1. The Die, Cybergames, Die Webring

              Seanchai

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic
pictures." - George W. Bush, President elect and Time magazine's Person of
the Year