Re: [DL] Purchasing from the Pinnacle site.

In a message dated 1/22/2001 12:58:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
coburn@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Furthermore, for the guy who asked about Canadian shipping, well, I wasn't
 charged for it.  This could be an oversight in the program, mind, but I
 suspect that when you're ordering from PEG, they might eat it since every
 cent of the cover price goes in their pockets (and out the other end for
 bills, I know) otherwise.

We eat shipping on large orders. I try to give a little back when folks are
so kind to PEG.

Thanks!

Shane