Re: [DL] San Francisco area Deadlands Listmembers?

Good lord, this is the THIRD person I've heard about
from various boards moving to the Bay Area.  Where are
we gonna put you all!  *laugh*  Ross give him my
e-mail address and I'll see what I can do.  I'm
working right now on getting space at the FNGS to run
game as a public demo, and maybe he could stop by and
look.  It's natasha_corey@yahoo.com.

I sense the posse growing in the near future...

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen