[DL] Chicago Gaming (OT)

Howdy,

I *KNOW* a bunch of you live in the Chicago area.  Well my
miserable self will be in Chicaco (proper) next week for
business.  I will, however, NOT have transportation beyond
cabs and the "L" or the "T" or whatever the heck you call
it in that town...

I'll be in town Monday thru Wednesday nights.
I'm *definitely* free Monday night (After a consuming a
large chunk of cow flesh at Gino and Georgettis or a BIG
plate of pasta at Carmines...)  No doubt, the other nights
will be taken up by "Team Building" activities...

Anyway, Is there a game to be had (anything DL, Hoe,
Formumla De, Cheapass games and Beer, etc....)?
Or if you just want to meet me for a beer, that works, as
well...

Please contact PRIVATELY, so we can try to arrange
something...

Also, is here still a Virtual World at Navy Pier?  And
WHERE *exactly* is Dave and Busters? (or did I just answer
*both* of my questions?)

Thanks,

Patrick