Re: [DL] Stone, Devil's Tower, etc.

>> I don't use Stone in my campaign (I use Heywood Landry instead), though
of
>> course that's not carved in stone (so to speak; don't want my players
>> getting too comfortable)
>
>Sorry, I know people hate it when I do this, but I feel compelled to say
>"Hah!" to that statement. Comfortable?!? My character is the freakin'
vessel
>for the Antichrist, and we're being stalked by a psychopathic serial
killer,
>among many other problems.

It gets worse.  Possible suspects for the serial killer include a harrowed
individual formerly close to the party as well as a werewolf.
          Daniel Gwyn
Well, they hung John Hardy on the following morn,
They swung him way up in sky
The last words I heard that poor boy say
"My six-shooter never told a lie"
      From "John Hardy" (Trad.)