Re: [DL] Epitaph

> > Ross,
> >
> > Don't know about the Fonts, haven't looked at the epitaphs lately, but a
> > newsprint background could be made in adobe photoshop though.
> > I'd be happy to help with that, what do you need it for? webpage background?
> > banner background?
>
> Many thanks, Celia!  I was kind of thinking of a webpage background, but
> banner backgrounds would be cool too!
> --

Psst, I just sent you an emai privately -hope you got it.
;)
Celia
dactyle@looksmart.com

N.M. Thibodeau d'Verre

"I don't like the looks of this monster, can we not find another?!?"

Can't find what you're looking for?

The LookSmart Live! community will help you find it and reward you for helping others. http://live.looksmart.com