Re: [DL] Epitaph

> > I ask this with regards to the Webring, and also some unpleasant things
> > plan on doing to my posse.
> >
> > Does anyone know what font is used for the titles and subheaders in the
> > various Epitaph guides?
> >
> > Also, anyone got a reasonable facsimile of the newsprint background they
>use
> > to in the print guides?
>
>Ross,

I have found, using Adobe Acrobat Writer, is that the fonts used in the
Epitaph 3 are DemonNight, LeawoodBook, NewCrack, and NewSnow. They used to
be available on the old Pinnacle site but I haven't looked for them as of
late. I actually saved all the downloadable files on my computer, along with
most of the script for the various pages. If you need the fonts hit me at
xaijin@hotmail.com. You will also need Adobe Type Manager to make the fonts
usable.
As for actual layout; Plain text uses LeawoodBook (9.5 pt); Weird West
matteral uses NewSnow as Headers, Chapter dividers, and other things you
want to stick out(48, 24, 20 & 14 pt); HOE uses NewCrack as Page Numbers,
Headers, and the basic same things that NewSnow uses(56, 36, & 30 pt); and
DemonNight was used for The Big Picture and According to Hoyle sections as
headers and dividers(28 & 18 pt).