[DL] Trains and various other questions i came up with while cycling

Greetings All,
Well i'm a long time lurker rare time poster, who's finally mustered
together a posse and am moving into a new Weird West campaign(even though i
prefer the fabulous HOE, but that's besides the point, my players don't)
My first adventure tenatively titled Runaway Train, is as you may have
gathered on a Train, and so i am in need of a few enlightened answers from
the knowledgable denizens of the list.(flattery never hurt anyone)
1)How many cars would be on the average passenger train? Did the passenger
trains of the time commonly include freight and passenger cars?
2)Do most trains of the time run on Ghost Rock or Coal? (I would assume
coal, but wonder how plentiful Ghost Rock really is(it seems to be
everywhere)
3)If Gremlins enter say, a train would they 'jinx' the enitre train or could
they target the brake system, if they do target the brake system and the
opposed roll to stall or 'exorcise' them fails how plausible would it be
that the train could be stopped (or slowed enough to be derailed/abandoned
safely)?
4)On the changes to hucksters: I only have the original Deadlands softcover,
but from Hexarcana and the website i'm pretty sure i know how Hucksters
currently work but just have 1 question about it as the answer isn't in
Hexarcana(my least favorite Deadlands book only because it has no
readabilty(not a word i know) if you aren't actually playing a campaign)
What skill is Hexslingin applied too? I know that you need to make a
hexslingin' roll sometime but the only archtype with hexslingin' that i've
seen is the Metal Mage, and it's listed there under special powers.
If anyone's interested i'll post the outline of my adventure scheme, but
otherwise won't bother you with it.

Oh and a belated congrats to Shane for getting the company we all love back.
One last question too, is John Goff now working with Deadlands on a regular
basis again or is he just doin the D20 thing?

Thanks in advance folks.
Jason C. Anderson

Proudly supported by the Hamburglar crime syndicate
(over 13 billion looted)