[DL] Ancestor AB

Title: Ancestor AB

I've just been updating a character background with one of my players and ended up with the following, and I was wondering if anyone had any comments or suggestions.

The character is a Spaniard who is trying to track down the murderer of his father.  He is an Eternal Hero (VOTW) and receives a vision from his father telling him that his soul is in torment and that he is called to aid him.  [Ok the player has seen The Princess Bride too many times - but we all have our faults!]

This manifests in a unique AB that allows the player to purchase powers that improve his character slightly - i.e. touched by a higher power, but without him being one of the Blessed.  This advantage costs 6 points (2pts tripled, as it is after character creation).  The powers that the character has access are planned to be based on the Gifts from F&B as a start and possibly develop others as the mood takes us.  The character holds true to the morals/code of honour passed down from his father, which has been passed from generation to generation, and asks for the guidance of his ancestors as he performs tasks.

So effectively it's the Blessed AB, but without Miracles and the consequences of sinning (but with the code of honor to follow) - hence it's slightly cheaper.

Ok, maybe it's more 7th Sea than Deadlands, but I thought it could help towards an interesting background.

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.