[DL] Fencing School?

Title: Fencing School?

Ok, further to my last post...

The Spaniard now wants to be able to do sword fighting manoeuvres similar to the martial arts abilities - disarm ,riposte etc.  Has anyone ever thought up this kind of ability for Deadlands?

If not I was figuring that it could be done in the same way as the fighting manoeuvres listed in Back East: North, effectively you each manoeuvre has a points cost - you get someone to teach you, pay the cost and you can perform the manoeuvre.

Actually while I'm thinking on it - does any know whether there were any fencing schools in America in 1876?

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.