[DL] Silly characters

Veteran of the Weird West spoilers ahead...

I had two days ago two players creating characters for Deadlands.

The first wanted an indian scout (and inspired himself from the archetype),
the second wanted a monster slayer kind of character.

After creating characters, I told the players there was an edge, Veteran of
the Weird West, witch allowed them to get more creation point, for a price.
I explained how bad it could be (like a one armed ambidextous character). It
took me a few minutes to explain these were not exactly 15 free character
points.

I now have a stealthy, ill and coughing scout.
And the blessed monster slayer is Forsaken.

Life can really be funny.

I think I will now work on some background to give them a good reason to
work together to try to somehow recover what they lost. But of course, help
is welcome.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name