Re: [DL] Charting Survival vs. Fate Chips

> they do alot more rolls that require higher results.
>
> As far as survival goes, the last two modules we've
> lost at least one character, and this last module we
> finished on Saturday killed our long-standing
> Harrowed.  In addition, our Marshall's been holding
> ALL the blues for about three modules now, and we've
> wittled him down to I think only three or four.  We're
> -real- excited about that!
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

huh?! how can the marshal be holding all the blues?  I thought the marshal couldn't carry chips over between sessions?
if I should just shut up an go back to my corner, jus threaten me with a tree or a tea bag.
;)

Hah! I'm no longer just a cup of hot water waiting for that teabag of evil!
I've blown out the pyschic red lantern, I've closed the proverbial "pyschic legs"
so GET SNUFFED!  and then we'll talk.

Can't find what you're looking for?

The LookSmart Live! community will help you find it and reward you for helping others. http://live.looksmart.com