Re: [DL] Fasa closing down

Grimmnar@aol.com wrote:
> That will teach ya next time. You know what game you should have been playing
> anyway.  :-)

But I'd already played a ton of Silent Death!

<<checks mailing list>>

Well, shucks.  Uh...yeah.  Actually, at cons I tend to avoid playing
games like DL so that I can help encourage new people to try it out.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "The Man.  The goatee.  The reputation." - Kimmet
"What the hell is wrong with that boy?!?" - Adrienne Uphoff