Re: [DL] Dragons

>What a great, positive spin on a an idea that is initially rather hard to
>wrap one's head around.
>
>Hal Mangold
>Freelance Game, Web and Graphic Designer
>http://go.to/HalMangold

Thanks!

Another one:

He is a Scientist. His parents were scientists before him, and when he was
younger (in 68 or so), his father invented the first Rocket Pack ever. In
fact, he helped in the design, because he has always wanted to fly. So, he
learned early to use the device. Later, his father disapeared (died?) and he
continued to work in the area of science. He was already half mad, and in
the end, he designed a Flame Thrower.

He then became completely mad, and is now sure he IS a dragon (with his
wings on his back, he can fly, and he has the famous dragon's firebreath.
His treasure is a stock of Ghost rock, and he always need more.

I think in the end, he would be the same kind of mad character as the mad
huckster...

Of course, you can just tell him he might play a dragon instead of just
being raised by one. I can imagine people agreing to his way of seing
things, when he comes flying and throwing fire all around. So, just make the
proper description to the other player with him away, and have fun for a few
games.

:-)

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name