Re: [DL] Dragons

> >     I don't know...his philosophy on flying is something like, "Jumping
> and
> > missing the ground"...
> >
> Too much Douglas Addams.

Yes, the phrase the guy seems to be thinking of is "throwing yourself at the
ground and then missing".  That said, I MIGHT let him do it- at the cost of
something like 20 Wind/round (but not have been raised by dragons- that's
just silly!).  That way, he uses all of his movement to go high up and then,
if he has a really high Wind total, he forgets about the Wind loss next
round until you remind him that as he becomes Winded he falls to the ground
with a great (and sickening) thud.

Nick Zachariasen