Re: [DL] OK, pardners, LISTEN UP!

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:47:49 -0000 "Spence, Roy" <r.spence@weir.co.uk>
writes:
> Greg wrote:
> > > So, if you have a favorite game that you want to review, send me
> > > minimum of 500 words/maximum 1000 words to
> > editor@gamecodex.com--if I
> > > like it, I'll post it, fair enough?
>
> Ross replied:
> > Actually Greg, while I applaud your looking for reviews and
> > thus promoting
> > good games (or warning people away from less good ones), the
> > idea that "if I
> > like it, I'll post it" kind of undermines the site's
> > credibility, in my mind
> > at least.
>
> Unless of course by saying "if I like it" he is meaning it in terms
> of the
> quality of the review rather than depending on the actual view point
> expressed; in which case I would say that you can put your flags
> down and
> come out of that corner with your hands in the air :)

(sometimes I forget we're not all mindreaders like good old Machine Gun
Kelly)

I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. Overall negative
reviews be bad, but sometimes even I must admit it can't be helped.
deadEarth RPG, anyone?

Graveyard Greg
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.