Re: [DL] Signs your Marshall is taking DeadLands to heart.

--- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
> Now THIS is Mad Science!

*laugh!*  I told him your response and he's rather
proud of himself.  Now I just have to keep him out of
the kitchen before he starts thinking about taste
tests.  *shudder*

> > Catastrophic:  Explodes for 2d4 damage
> Is that massive damage, or do you roll for location
> normally?

He says massive - I don't even want to think about
that.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen