[DL] PEG Pony Express

Anyone start getting their stuff from the PEG site yet?  I'm within 6 hours
driving distance to PEG, and my shipment went out last Friday, but nothing
yet.  : (   Hopefully, today is the magic day.  The credit card would have
squawked if I put the wrong address.

Maybe banditos robbed the Pony Express.  Or the South has a blockade in
place against shipments north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

"Ornithopter, when it absolutely has to be there overnight"

--Joel

'Just love those laser guided bombs.  They're really great for righting
wrongs.
You hit the target, and win the game, from bars 3,000 miles away'

'The Bravery of Being Out of Range' - Roger Waters