Re: [DL] PEG Pony Express

Hi all,

We're having some trouble with our UPS software and the orders are delayed
(long story--no phone lines at the warehouse). Most orders have already gone
back out via USPS, a few have to wait until Monday.

Sorry all! Big favor--but please don't bombard me with questions about
orders. If you haven't seen it by the end of next week, then you can get
riled. ;) Otherwise, lemme get a little actual editing done so I can get
Goff's incredible Black Circle out the door.

Thanks!

Shane

In a message dated 2/2/2001 4:33:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, jea2@c-cor.com