[DL] No Good Cons In LA [Slightly OT]

I don't get it.  Why are there not good Cons in Los
Angeles?  There's OrcCon and Gateway but they don't
seem to have the feel that other cons have.  I look at
other cons and I see Cyberpunk events and Call of
Cthulhu events and Brave New World events and all this
other stuff.  All the cons here just seem to have D&D
and if you're lucky 7th Sea and L5R.  The rest of the
con is just CCGs and Miniture games.

For that matter why is it so hard to find gamers in
LA?  (Sigh).  Do you know I've never played with
gamers who were gamers BEFORE I met them?  I'm like an
RPG leader.  I convert the masses where ever I go.

Oh well

Jesse