Re: [DL] RE: Stun

In a message dated 2/7/01 3:38:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

<< > IIRC undead are ALL immune to stun.

Actually, almost all undead are immune to stun.  The Nosferatu featured both
in Night Train and RVC2 do have to check for stun even if they are not
wounded by the attack...they check at the level of the wound they would have
recieved, because they're weak undead.  (at least as far as vamps go)

>I think that holds true only if the Stun comes from a mundane source.  A
 Soul Blast, I think, CAN Stun, say, a Harrowed.  As for Vampires and
 whatnot, I'm not sure if that holds true.  I think Soul Blast (and correct
 me if I'm wrong) is direct damage to the soul, so I don't know if it would
 affect something without one.

Soul Blast doesn't damage the soul,  it damages anything "animate" and undead
are quite animate.