[DL] Gear lists

Hey guys, I'm revising our posse's gear list and I was
wondering if a fuller list was ever officially
published, or if people have lists they've created
that they're willing to share.  It can sure be funny
to look at a gear list and wonder "how did that get
there?"  I mean, apple pies and leg restraints?

Anyway, with Marshall's permission of course, I'm
willing to share ours if there are interested parties.
 Thanks in advance.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen