Re: [DL] List O' Hexes

--- SteveL1979@aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone out there have, or know of a website
> that has, a list of the
> hexes from H&H (and possibly other books)? I'm
> working on some alternate
> hex-buying rules and would prefer to save myself the
> trouble of typing up
> such a list if someone else has already done the
> work. :)

I have an old, OLD list somewhere on my old computer,
but if someone else can point him somewhere else
faster please do so.  I'm in the process of updating
all our accumulated lists, although they won't be
complete because there are several books we're still
denied access to.

But it's December 15th, 1876, and counting!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen