Re: [DL] List O' Hexes

>    I asked this before, but I don't think it made it through. If it did
and
>I missed it, please forgive the repeat.
>    Does anyone out there have, or know of a website that has, a list of
the
>hexes from H&H (and possibly other books)? I'm working on some alternate
>hex-buying rules and would prefer to save myself the trouble of typing up
>such a list if someone else has already done the work. :)
>
>Steve Long

Well, a long time ago, I was planning to put other lists -like hexes- on my
web site, with the parameters. I am sure there is a site with this kind of
stuff, but I began writing my own list.

So, if someone is interested, I have a text file containing the basic info
for hexes with data separated by tabs. If it seems like a good thing to put
on the web (ie: if there is no such table elsewhere), I will create an html
(php generated) version.

Steve, I'm sending you privately the list for hexes from H&H.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name