Re: [DL] Gear lists

--- Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
> This is a good occasion for a shameless plug.
> Well, have a look on my site, there's a lot of stuff
> on the General Store
> section. In fact, even if most come from Deadlands
> books, some come from
> over sources, and some from my guesses based on
> equivallent item prices. The
> site recently moved to :
> http://vvandeme.free.fr/Deadlands/
> Any ideas of items to add are welcome, and I am
> ready to merge my list with
> other people lists.

Thanks, that's almost exactly what I was looking for.
My Marshall will probably disagree on some of the
prices, though (for instance, binoculars in our
universe are a mad science invention and MUCH more
expensive and difficult to find), but it's a good
place to look.

Amy, I'll send you and Vincent my gear list privately.
 It's in Word format, and is current except for the
Ghost Dancers equipment.  The highlighted entries
indicate things we've come up with ourselves.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

p.s.  This is yet another reason I need to get the
website up....  *sigh*